#690 Style like (Style 7787)

$256.99

6 Review(s)

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Strapless crossover pleated gown with beaded front for modesty. Gathered body with large organza gardenia accent at hip. Crossover ruffled skirt with semi-cathedral train.

Photos

Style 7787

Style 7787

Reviews

Grade 
08/30/2017

I'm very happy with this little dress

I'm very happy with this little dress. It's fun and easy. It's not Lanvin, but it's great for running around

Grade 
05/15/2017

Beautiful!! Runs small!

As a larger woman (200 something at 5'6") I love vintage style clothing. This dress fits and the quality of the material is nice and light (bought it for graduation.) Definitely get a size bigger. There will probably be space in the bust but the texture of the dress will hide that. It was late shipping but arrived the 22nd having ordered it economy shipping about a week earlier! I was expecting it in the beginning of June! Overall very happy with this purchase.

Grade 
02/12/2017

... belt as stated by everyone else was kind of garbage. But the

The belt as stated by everyone else was kind of garbage. But the dress itself was excellent! I bought a size too big, being that I am an XL/L in dresses and this was a 1X, which I think is bigger? But it was cute, thick material which will be nice in an air conditioned setting, or when the weather gets cooler. I also wish it were an inch or two shorter, apparently I'm not overly modest. It hangs to right about my knee (I would prefer mid thigh) and I am 5'8". I'll add a picture when I wear this dress out in the world. Happy with this purchase, and will definitely look into buying more in other colors. Oh yeah! The color was great! I was thinking of doing a Doctor Who/Tardis bounding/cosplay in this dress. Not sure yet. But it has potential.

Grade 
01/19/2017

Five Stars

Love this dress! Perfect summer look.

Grade 
07/27/2017

The cutest dress EVER!

This dress is absolutely perfect! I am about 5' 6", and 130#, and I purchased this dress and it fit perfectly! Probably an inch or two shorter than I would typically wear, but I will just have to be extra careful!

Grade 
03/18/2018

LOVE THIS DRESS!

So many compliments on this dress? The pattern is vintage looking. Fabric is thick enough where you do not need to wear a slip. I am 5'4 and it hits about 2 in below knees. I ordered size 10 (normally wear and 8) and found this to be a bit snug, but it does stretch :)

6 other products in the same category: