#126 Style like (Style 3529)

$109.99

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Sugar and spice and all things nice. You'll be feeling extra sweet in this silky chiffon short strapless dress. Solid color design with complementary beading along sweetheart neckline, ruched waistband, and mock wrap skirt.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Style 3529

Style 3529

Reviews

Grade 
04/28/2016

Adorable dress, Great price

I absolutely adore this dress. It fits just as expected (if not a little more on the larger side, I'm 5'7" and a size 6-8). The medium, my usual size, fits with room to spare. It hits just above my knees, and my workplace is casual, so I can get away with wearing it to work. The material is lightweight and the cat print is very cute. The cut is very flattering. This dress looks cute with heels, flats, or sandals. Very verstile cute without being too frumpy.

Grade 
04/18/2016

Awesome

First is it beautiful 2 I love it & 3 fit perfectly fine for me my husband love the way it looks on me I can not way to put it on next month for our friends wedding day

Grade 
04/04/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful!

Grade 
03/20/2016

Love it!

Love the colors and how it fits. Especially the compliments I received the first day I wore it from strangers.

Grade 
02/17/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
07/01/2015

Five Stars

Colors are gorgeous, silky feel and drapes well.

Grade 
06/29/2015

Versatile dress

Absolutely perfect. The fit was right on. Color was gorgeous. Material light and silky, draped beautifully. Wore it to a wedding, now I can wear it as a beach dress.

Grade 
03/04/2014

Beautiful dress

I never write reviews on alluringdress.com...but I recently bought this dress and another maxi dress from this brand (2LUV). I am 5'8, 128 pounds...I can usually NEVER find maxi dresses long enough...and if they are long enough, they are usually too big because I have to go up a size to get them the right length (then pay to get them altered and taken in). I ordered a Medium in this dress and the other; both are stunning on. They fit perfect and just hit the floor; will work perfectly with a pair of dressy flat sandals. I was skeptical because of the low cost but the material is beautiful and they don't look cheap at all. The adjustable straps are a great addition.

Grade 
08/29/2013

love,love,love this dress

Dress is perfect for the Texas heat. It is just as pictured. This fit is perfect and it washed up great. It is a go to dress that I really enjoy. Order your regular size and you will be fine. The length is just above the knee and I am 5`1" 100 lbs.

Grade 
10/03/2012

Love the dress

I love this dress, it's light weight and very cute. I would have bought more colors if they were available.I recommend this dress to anyone.

Grade 
03/02/2012

Nice

Looks just like the picture.It is Very comfortable.very stylish.cute.Can be worn as a dress or shirt!!!

Write a review

Style 3529

Style 3529

Sugar and spice and all things nice. You'll be feeling extra sweet in this silky chiffon short strapless dress. Solid color design with complementary beading along sweetheart neckline, ruched waistband, and mock wrap skirt.

6 other products in the same category: