#117 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3551)

$91.99

15 Review(s)

DETAILS

Strapless sweetheart neckline short dress with fully hand-beaded crystal bust and ruffled layered organza skirt. No shawl.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3551

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

This dress met our expectations because I needed an age appropriate dress for my 13 year old daughter. She is a pageant contestant. The evening wear dress had to be an "approved" floor length dress. My first choice from Macy's was not approved. My second choice from JC Penny's was approved but I decided to look a little further on alluringdress.com. I found my daughters dress! And I did not look any further. The pageant director & her assistant both agreed that this was the perfect dress for my 13 year old daughter. This dress helps to maintain a sense of innocence. Not too revealing, not too 5 year old'ish, not to 20-something, but elegant enough for a 13 year old girl.Secondly, I needed it quickly. To be exact, I wanted the dress to arrive at my home atleast 10 days before the pageant. So, I changed my order to rush delivery $20 extra plus the $94 for the dress (I budgeted for $115 so I was good with that). I was reassured by customer service that I would receive my daughters dress on time. The dress arrived 3 days early! Another plus!The pageant isn't until Sunday May 1st but she tried it on and she looks like Miss Universe! My husband & I are so pleased.The dress is sturdy, stitched together very well. I purchased her a size 10 but she could definitely wear a size 8. The only alteration needed is under the arm. I think it runs small but my daughter has a small frame so that is why I probably should have ordered the size 8. If I had I would not have to get this small, minor alteration.The dress is beautiful. The fabric is beautiful. The lace at the top was not just seen together w/out care. Someone took their time with this dress.

Grade 
04/05/2016

Love this dress, perfect for my honeymoon

Love this dress, perfect for my honeymoon

Grade 
02/07/2016

Somewhat large but I wanted it to be to wear tank top underneath and shorts its bery cozy and perfect for putting on over shorts and a tank to make you ready to go out. also cute with designed leggings and a cami bra. I am 5 ft 4 inch 225 lbs and do it comes a little short with my weight but is lose fre flowing and with a belt I had to but like in the picture very flattering.

Grade 
11/11/2015

Love this Dress!!

After reading reviews I ordered a Large- I don't like skin tight and the large was perfect! (I am normally a US size 8; 5'2") The material is wonderful, soft and just thick enough-- and the stretch is perfect! I ordered in black but am now ordering a few more in other colors! Love this dress!! For the price, you can't beat it-

Grade 
10/17/2015

Five Stars

Love the fit and material.

Grade 
08/06/2015

Five Stars

Looks great

Grade 
06/30/2015

Fits well. I bought these to wear under thinner unlined dresses and to wear to bed. I would recommend.

Grade 
06/18/2015

Five Stars

For my niece and she loved it!

Grade 
05/18/2015

Easy, comfortable and cute!

Cute little dress! Love it!

Grade 
04/11/2015

Five Stars

great little dress. I love it.

Grade 
03/29/2015

They Are Just As Expected. Very Stretchable. Great Price. Delivered Before Expected Date.

Grade 
11/08/2014

Nice dress Looks great

Grade 
09/15/2014

I never thought it would be much , but I love it ! I bought a small I'm 5'7 and 125 lbs it fits fine . My daughter came home from college and saw it and loved it too . So much she has it and I'm ordering a new one for myself ... Again

Grade 
05/10/2014

Exactly as expected

I adore this dress! Fit perfectly! I am 5'10" 135lbs. Ordered s/m 6/8. Fits perfectly and is a perfect midi length. Falls right on my calves approx 4" under my knee. Love love love....... Definitely recommended.

Grade 
07/01/2013

Perfect everyday dress...

I can't believe what a great value this dress was. The fabric is thick enough that it's not terribly see-through like most racerback dresses I've tried. I went with the medium (size 8, 5'6", 145lbs) which fits great, but will probably go for a large in my next one for fat days.

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3551

Strapless sweetheart neckline short dress with fully hand-beaded crystal bust and ruffled layered organza skirt. No shawl.

6 other products in the same category: