#115 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3546)

$219.99

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Strapless sweetheart neckline ruffled layered tulle short dress with very detailed hand-beaded sequins on the bodice and waistline around the back. No shawl.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3546

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Great slip even for a pregnant woman!!

I am 25 weeks pregnant, 5'0" and 130lbs. I bought these slips to wear under my beachcoco maternity maxi dresses because the material is thin and they worked perfectly! I'm only 25 weeks but my belly looks like I'm about nine months. There's rooms for me to continue to grow and it is not constricting in the least bit. It hits about mid-thigh. I purchased the grey and charcoal set and the black and oyster set. The charcoal, oyster and grey slips were Yelete brand and feel very durable but the black one is a different brand. The material for the black one feels thinner. I'm overall very happy with my purchase and am going to purchase another set of charcoal and grey.

Grade 
05/19/2016

Five Stars

Great fit.

Grade 
05/05/2016

Fits great. I should have ordered a size down but ...

Fits great. I should have ordered a size down but the Medium fits just right no complaints. It hugs all curves!!! Will order the grey and more colors soon!!

Grade 
04/25/2016

Five Stars

fits great

Grade 
01/25/2016

Five Stars

Dress fit my daughter very well. She received many compliments.

Grade 
01/16/2016

Can't wait for the 50's party!

This was purchased for our daughter for a 50's-themed birthday party she is throwing for one of her best friends. We received it yesterday and she immediately tried it on.She. is. thrilled!It is always a gamble when you buy clothing online, particularly garments which are made overseas, because manufacturers seem to have VERY different ideas about sizing labels and measurements. Our daughter is a fairly big girl, so we had our fingers crossed that this would fit. She decided to "err on the large side" and we ordered a 4X-plus. She normally buys a 2X in a brick and mortar store. It has been our experience that when we are ordering garments made overseas we ALWAYS need to order 1 to 3 sizes larger than we usually wear, otherwise they are much too small. She gauged this sizing perfectly as it fits "like a glove."She really likes the fabric of this garment. She says, "I like it because it is a little thick but not too much so, and it has just a little bit of stretch to accommodate the 'girls'. Of course I love the pattern - that was the reason why I bought it. The length is great, it's comfortable and it's good for hiding the large posterior (she laughs).""It flares nicely even without a petticoat because of the stiffness of the fabric."Because my daughter is very full-busted, there is some gapping around the front of the armholes and it is a little tight across the bustline with the darts not quite hitting her in the right place, but these are the same problems she would have with any other off-the-rack dress, and definitely not a deal breaker.Overall, the quality, cut and design of this dress are very attractive and appear durable. It is a perfect "retro style" dress and she is really looking forward to the party so that she will have an "excuse" to wear it for the first time. It is definitely a "twirl-worthy" dress!We ordered this on alluringdress.com Prime and received it in two days. Overall we are very happy with this purchase.

Grade 
09/29/2015

It's perfect. no problem with package

It's perfect.no problem with package.thanks

Grade 
09/14/2015

Exactly as expected! Made an underskirt and gave it ...

Exactly as expected!Made an underskirt and gave it that vintage look I wanted.

Grade 
08/05/2015

Great for the price.

Great for the price. I ordered this dress in black and in hot pink. Love the black dress. Easy fit and not bad for the super cheap price. The hot pink version had a hemline that was longer on each side, and I don't like that as much.

Grade 
06/09/2015

Great LBD!

I love this dress! It can be dressed down or up and is really comfortable. Great bargain for a unique LBD! Thanks!

Grade 
06/19/2014

This Is a great Dress

I wore it and got many compliments! sexy ,but classy ! I love it and would say to buy It.

Grade 
11/30/2013

Great fabric fit too small

I am 160 lbs, 5' 6" and ordered the large. It was too tight so I gave it to my friend and ordered a XL. It is light fabric and the sleeves look good for work and after work

Grade 
09/10/2013

im happy with this dress

this dress fitted perfectly the material is a bit too thin but it stretches a lot and is very comfortable

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3546

Strapless sweetheart neckline ruffled layered tulle short dress with very detailed hand-beaded sequins on the bodice and waistline around the back. No shawl.

6 other products in the same category: