#100 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3589)

$172.99

17 Review(s)

DETAILS

Sparkly strapless sweetheart neckline layered tulle short dress with matching color stones and small sequins encompassing entire bodice.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3589

Reviews

Grade 
05/21/2016

Five Stars

Very nice cloth and very comfortable to wear....and also perfect size as I expected ,new favourite dress.

Grade 
05/14/2016

Love it

I just love this dress / blouse. It is definitely on the short side for a dress, but could work and would make a better blouse over a pair of leggings. The neck is made to go off the shoulders, so keeping it on the shoulders is a little hard but can be done. The top is sheer and has a slip underneath. The arms are loose and long, which I do like. I really do love this dress. It is so different from what I am use to wearing. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Grade 
05/09/2016

Will be ordering again.

Will be ordering in other colors. So comfy and I love this dress!

Grade 
03/26/2016

Love it! Received lots of compliments

Love it! Received lots of compliments, the color is vibrant and the quality is great. Ordered extra small it fits like a glove! FYI I'm 5'4 my weight varies between 105 & 110, but I'm 105lbs when this pic was taken. I have skinny legs so I've no problem walking or dancing.The top is perfect for my chest I'm 32DD didn't have to wear bra because there's no room for bra, but I put tissue paper to cover my nips so they don't show when I get cold haha.I bought other styles from this brand and liked them all.

Grade 
03/06/2016

Five Stars

Love it.

Grade 
02/03/2016

One of my favorite dresses.

It is a tight fitting dress but has a lot of stretch. I got the one size and it fits perfectly on me(5'3 120lbs). It goes to about mid-thigh and it flows at the bottom. It is hands down one of my favorite dresses and I wouldn't mind getting another in a different print.

Grade 
01/11/2016

Five Stars

Wife looks hot in this

Grade 
11/24/2015

Love, zero problems

Fits beautifully. No issues with it being too tight on arms or shoulders, and I am not sporting excellently toned anything. The color was a little more of a hot pink than the rose I am seeing on the screen, but it's not off putting. Love it and can't wait to wear on vacation!

Grade 
09/04/2015

Fashion 101 and Stylish

I love this cardigan. It's so soft and very light. It's perfect for when it hits early fall and you need something to keep you warm, this will fit nicely. For anyone who has trouble with their weight like me, and have trouble with finding clothes that fit, this cardigan will curve your body nicely and flatter your body that it will make you feel beautiful. Plus, I'd wear this with almost anything and it styles gorgeously with different outfits. Totally fashionable and easy to wear. Would recommend this for anyone that needs a light sweater, but is warm enough to keep on for the cold seasons.

Grade 
07/27/2015

Love it. With the price I was expecting something ...

Love it. With the price I was expecting something crappy but I think I'll wear this a lot even though I don't like cats. It's comfortable and flattering.

Grade 
06/29/2015

Five Stars

Love it! It's comfortable and it contours to the shape of my body perfectly, which is UNBELIEVABLE!!

Grade 
06/02/2015

LOVE IT!

I love it! I am a true blue size 18/20 and I ordered the 3x. It fits across my shoulders perfectly. The overall quality is really great, very sexxy. Pay attention to the description as it states 'mini dress' which in essence means 'SHORT dress'....this dress is short. So if you don't have any intentions on wearing anything too sexxy or risky DO NOT purchase. It's perfect for me, I'll be uploading a picture soon. CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR TO THIS!

Grade 
06/01/2015

Five Stars

Perfect for beach

Grade 
03/10/2015

Love it under dresses...

Grade 
12/26/2014

trying to find a whole slip and unable to find one...this one fits close and great when ur wearing pencil dresses...great alternative to a whole slip

Grade 
09/07/2014

Hot dress

Love this dress! Fits perfectly and looks great on! Definitely worth the money!

Grade 
08/12/2014

Very Sexy

This is sexy but not over the top. Just enough coverage but also shows just enough. I have already ordered another color

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3589

Sparkly strapless sweetheart neckline layered tulle short dress with matching color stones and small sequins encompassing entire bodice.

5 other products in the same category: