#99 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3625)

$196.99

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

Rock this glamorous yet youthful look at your homecoming, winter formal, or holiday party! A sparkling beaded short dress featuring a strapless sweetheart neckline on the jewel encrusted ruched bodice with cascading beadwork down a light and airy layered chiffon skirt. Side zipper closure.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3625

Reviews

Grade 
03/16/2016

Super comfy and cute

I love love love this shirt dress! It will be perfect with leggings and a waist belt. It needs to be washed because it feels a little rough and has a smell, but after washing it is soft and doesn't smell other than the laundry detergent. It has swing to the bottom of it. I will definitely get a lot of wear out of this!

Grade 
03/07/2016

This is an excellent Cami slip dress that is perfect for the summer. What attracted me to this dress is the color Aqua and the beautiful design in the back. I am a person that loves color, therefore this dress appeals to me. The material is very soft, which makes it comfortable even though it is form fitting; the body is able to stretch into the dress. The dress also comes slightly above mid-thigh making long enough to walk in without any problems. The dress did not rise up when walking, which is a bonus.

Grade 
02/24/2016

Five Stars

my wife looked great the material is thin and see through... :)

Grade 
02/15/2016

Love it!

Very cute! I wore it to college, it looked very nice! It's a bit baggy, but not too bad.

Grade 
01/20/2016

Great quality, comfortable dress

I purchased this dress for an 80s themed party and it was perfect, a total hit! I am 5'4" 135lbs and this dress fit great, stretchy but not binding. I also loved the strap options; they are removable and therefore could wear strapless, 1 shoulder, 2 straps, or halter (which I chose, see photo). I wore tights underneath just because it's sorta short, but would have been ok without with boy short bathing suit bottoms to cover your bum in accidental bend overs. I added a satin belt/bow and courage to be more 80s themed. All in all I loved it and got a ton of compliments.

Grade 
12/30/2015

Love all three colorsWill buy more

Grade 
11/21/2015

Amazing!

Absolutely amazing dress,i had got many compliments on my homecoming party,and i also ordered a petticoat from this seller,since there is a 40% discount on the petticoat if you order it together with the dress,i am really happy with this purchase,the shipping is so fast,great seller,great product!

Grade 
11/07/2015

I love everything about the dress

I love everything about the dress, however, it was larger than expected. I ordered a Medium and I'm 5'5, 120lbs. I typically order XS from Allegra K and should've gone with my gut instead of listening to the reviews. The dress was very baggy on me, but I might get it tailored and make it work. Just ordered a XS in the red and black and can't wait for it to come.

Grade 
06/26/2015

Great

I love this top. It fits well and looks good along with being very comfortable.

Grade 
06/23/2015

Really pretty dress. Fabric us bright yellow and good quality

Really pretty dress. Fabric us bright yellow and good quality. Order placed June 10th and received item June 20th (way sooner than expected since it's coming from China). You definitely need nude or flesh colored undergarments with this dress. I'd also highly recommend a tummy/waist cincher or Spanx if you have a little belly fluff like I do (looking for Spanx on alluringdress.com as I type this review!). The dress is long and drags on the floor but it's not too long. I wear really high heels so it'll be fine for me. I'm 5'6" and weigh 115 - - I got a Medium and it fits fine. I would have gotten a Small but other reviews said the sleeves were short so I didn't want that (I have long arms). I'd order from this seller again.

Grade 
05/11/2015

great package. great fit. great dress.

This is the most beautifully wrapped item I have ever purchased. Looked out right out of the bag. I expected a mangled mess and was amazed.

Grade 
12/15/2014

It is a very nice top. You can use it in any occasion

It is a very nice top. You can use it in any occasion. It fits me well that's why I gave it a five stars .

Grade 
03/21/2014

Great Dress

Dress looked great on my bestfriend. She loved the dress and got many compliments on the dress. Success story. Thanks

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3625

Rock this glamorous yet youthful look at your homecoming, winter formal, or holiday party! A sparkling beaded short dress featuring a strapless sweetheart neckline on the jewel encrusted ruched bodice with cascading beadwork down a light and airy layered chiffon skirt. Side zipper closure.

6 other products in the same category: