#98 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3600)

$153.99

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Short and sweet describe this dress perfectly. You'll be sure the dance all night in this flowing chiffon short dress with heavily beaded bodice at the empire waist.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3600

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Perfect dress. I ordered this for my wedding several ...

Color is as pictured. Perfect dress. I ordered this for my wedding several times with my issues in the past. NOT THIS TIME! The seller contacted me promptly to answer my questions. All the dresses that I ordered were the exact same color and were PERFECT. I am so excited that I finally have my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding. Everyone I show is impress and the PRICE, unbeatable. I am thrilled!

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful dress and makes me feel beautiful too

Grade 
04/20/2016

... dress fit as I expected it to fix I love the way it look on

The Handu dress fit as I expected it to fix I love the way it look on me

Grade 
04/02/2016

hermoso

Beautiful

Grade 
12/10/2015

Five Stars

Loved this dress

Grade 
09/16/2015

Simple & comfortable

Very simple, comfortable. ..could wear alone but I'll probably use for layering. Great for the price!

Grade 
07/11/2015

Love the lacy back and the material is very soft

Read other reviews that said product runs small, so I ordered an XX. Fits to a T. Love the lacy back and the material is very soft. I'm 5/7", so I don't quite understand the people who say it is too short; length is perfect for me. Actually buying a couple more dresses from 2LUV.

Grade 
06/11/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress so much I bought 6 in several colors it's perfect for dressing up or down.

Grade 
04/29/2015

Five Stars

fits great looks good on too

Grade 
04/06/2015

Five Stars

very comfortable and sexy.

Grade 
02/04/2015

Five Stars

I love it, a little to low cut, shows my bra

Grade 
01/06/2015

The Perfect Dress!!!

Really nice perfect fit"

Grade 
11/29/2014

Five Stars

excellent product and buy

Grade 
08/04/2014

Beautiful dress

I bought this dress hoping that maybe, just maybe, it would fit properly. I'm 5'4" tall and about 125 pounds, and have put on a little weight in the last few years in rather unflattering places, such as my hips and thighs. So many of todays outfits are so clingy that one either has to have a great body, or else wear clothes that are either too tight or too loose. I wasn't expecting much from this dress, based on the price and origin, but it actually fits great and is very flattering. It gathers under the bust but then slightly flares out all around. It has a liner in it, so even though the material was kind of polyester-ish (looks like silk until you touch it), the dress is very comfortable. The bust was not too tight either, and I'm about a 34C, so that was great also. It came to a couple inches about my knees, perfect for church or maybe the office (if I didn't work in a prison!). Am excited to try more Allegra dresses. Great buy.

Grade 
04/23/2014

Love this dress

Bought this dress for my daughter and it fits her beautifully!! Love the length and the materials!! She loves that it "flies" when she spins (she is only 10).

Grade 
12/26/2013

very good product

Before I bought it, first I searched several seller's products, and reviewed customer's feedback, then I try to buy this seller's long dress. It came to my home before Christmas, and I checked it carefully. It was nice quality and light product. When I looked at mirror while I wearing, I was so happy. Thank you very much to seller!!

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3600

Short and sweet describe this dress perfectly. You'll be sure the dance all night in this flowing chiffon short dress with heavily beaded bodice at the empire waist.

6 other products in the same category: