#93 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3606)

$180.99

14 Review(s)

DETAILS

This elegant short dress is perfect for a holiday party or your next homecoming. The gorgeous beading on rouched bodice accentuates the bust, you're free to dance all night in the flowing dual tone silky chiffon skirt.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3606

Reviews

Grade 
03/29/2016

Cute Dress!!!

Adorable dress!!! I normally wear a size XL-1X. I ordered this in a 2x and it fit perfectly...I need to buy at least 1 more for vacation!!!

Grade 
03/16/2016

Dress is perfect!

This dress is super cute! I am really impressed with how well it's made but I am kinda bummed because I read the reviews and ordered a medium when I normally wear a small and the dress is too big for me :(I am 5'3 and weigh 118 lbs and should have definitely gone with a small. Hope that helps!

Grade 
02/18/2016

Nice

It is a beautiful dress.

Grade 
12/29/2015

Five Stars

Love the dress! A Classic look, thanks!

Grade 
10/13/2015

This dress is fantastic! That being said

This dress is fantastic! That being said: go a size up and then you'll love it. And it will look better. It is incredibly comfortable while being classically sexy. I got the black and it is a nice fabric and not see through.

Grade 
08/13/2015

Five Stars

I'm a curvy woman and it fits very well!

Grade 
06/11/2015

Love it!!

Love this dress! I only wish it came in light grey! I'm sure I will buy more in other colors!

Grade 
05/31/2015

Five Stars

Was suppose to be delivered in June & has already come in. Product is exactly what expected.

Grade 
01/11/2015

sexy

I love this dress! Super cute and soft... Love the see through hearts!

Grade 
09/15/2014

Five Stars

Nice

Grade 
07/20/2014

Great

I bought it from my daughter and it was beautiful

Grade 
04/08/2014

THIS DRESS HAS POCKETS!!!

I ordered this dress on a whim because honestly, I thought it was pretty ugly.I have a fascination with things that make me look awkward and this looked like it would fit the bill.I recieved it at about the shipping time predicted maybe a couple days early, and it was sturdily packaged.The dress itself in the photo looks like it may be made out of a linen that wouldnt stretch, but it isnt, its a very soft cotton weave almost like a tshirt (but does not look cheap at all).The zoom feature doesnt work well but the collar part does have sequins on it, as other reviewers have said,However, these are not gawdy they accentuate nicely and the collar itself is a beautiful crochet, I'll upload a photo later.The sleves fit me a little tightly but I have the unfortunateness of larger arms but it doesn't look bad, the puffy part is still puffy and its actually adorable.The dress part is a little short but not too short. some white leggings would look great under it in the winter but its still light and airy enough to wear in the summer.THE POCKETS THOUGH!!! They are placed perfectly and they are pretty big, easily holding my iPhone and chapstick.I would definately order from Allegra K again.but READ PRODUCT REVIEWS!! Thanks!Hope this helps!

Grade 
01/11/2014

Lovely!

This dress is lovely. It's very flattering on, and I think it would be for a wide variety of body types; I'm a petite C-cup but have a small waist, and sometimes it's hard to find stuff that doesn't make my waist vanish and thus shape me like a potato. This dress will emphasize your assets if you're voluptuous, and I think it would be flattering on slimmer women as well. The fabric is soft and seems high-quality. The length is great, too- I'm 5'2 and I won't need to hem it, which is unusual for me. Very simple and sweet! Can't wait to wear it. I think it'll knock my boyfriend's socks off. ;)

Grade 
12/28/2013

Great

My husband loves it great quality have seen similar products at store for $30 great price , I love the fit I'm 102 5'3

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3606

This elegant short dress is perfect for a holiday party or your next homecoming. The gorgeous beading on rouched bodice accentuates the bust, you're free to dance all night in the flowing dual tone silky chiffon skirt.

6 other products in the same category: