#90 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3609)

$95.99

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

A stunning short strapless dress featuring a sweetheart neckline and pleated bodice with sparkling jeweled accents at the waist and neckline. This short dress in silky chiffon is perfect for prom, formals, or any occasion when you want to look chic, sophisticated, and sexy.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3609

Reviews

Grade 
05/10/2016

Five Stars

Decent poof for price!

Grade 
05/04/2016

Five Stars

It was perfect! !!

Grade 
03/19/2016

Great dress for a good deal!

This dress is awesome. Comfy , good soft fabric and long enough to actually wear it without leggings. Good price as well!

Grade 
02/08/2016

Five Stars

Just as it looks in the picture I love this dress

Grade 
02/03/2016

SO CUTE !!!

Just beautiful. I am a little on the short side and this dress fits perfect.

Grade 
12/07/2015

The dress look like the picture

The dress look like the picture. It's a beautiful dress, but you have to be careful , because the reviews said that the dress run small, that not true. The dress runs regular size. My regular is M and I ordered L, and it was big for me. So I have to order your regular size. I did not return it, but I ordered the dress again , but size M. I love the dress.

Grade 
10/30/2015

Five Stars

Lovely dress and great shipment:)

Grade 
09/12/2015

Five Stars

Very comfy

Grade 
08/26/2015

love it

Just love this pull over for my beach time...

Grade 
08/24/2015

In love

Read reviews and went with a larger size, I'm a us 6 and the 12 fit me perfectly. I love it. And the sellers were very helpful, I will be buying more from them!

Grade 
07/19/2015

Five Stars

Very satisfied customer

Grade 
06/27/2015

Dress knocks it out of the park.

Beautiful lovely dress. I love the pattern. I'm a size 10 with a 'handful in the hip area" so I ordered a Large to be on the safe side. I could have gone for the medium. But it still fits lovely and hangs well. It is definitely a keeper, especially for the great price. I will be ordering more dresses from G2 Chic again.

Grade 
03/16/2015

Five Stars

Very nice thick material!

Grade 
02/05/2015

Five Stars

Such a classy beautiful dress for any occasion! Fits perfectly!

Grade 
02/05/2015

Five Stars

excelent

Grade 
02/04/2015

Five Stars

Love this dress

Grade 
10/20/2014

Worth The money

This dress is worth the money . it is comfortable and fits well. Drawstring waist can be adjusted to sit at hip to give the allusion of nicer curves. I liked that the dress took the attention off my waist (cause I have a few pounds to lose there).I recommend it.

Grade 
06/07/2014

Cute

It is super comfy and gives a good amount of coverage. It is a bit short though, but I'm tall.

Grade 
05/08/2014

Really cute and comfy

I really like this. I can wear it over a long-sleeve Tshirt for a cute look, or plain as-is on a hot day. It's cute by itself or as a long shirt over jeans.

Grade 
01/21/2014

Don't size up!

I sized up assuming it would run small, and I ended up with a shirt that's too big. That said, though, I was surprised by how great this shirt is. It's thick enough but lightweight--definitely not see though, which was a concern for me. The yellow ends are actually on the inside of the sleeve, so you can pick if you want an all striped shirt or if you want the yellow at the end. It's soft and has a bit of stretch to it, as well.

Grade 
01/18/2014

Great price, great look.

So I got this dress not expecting much since the reviews were fairly mixed. I got mines Friday 17 January 2014 and tried it on as soon as my delivery guy drove off. In person the dress is this silky material that is very soft so I'll probably be hand washing it in mild detergent. The graphic is as advertised and there are no issues with the garment's construction. (For a 10$ dress that surprised me)The dress comes about mid thigh on me just like it does the model. So I am assuming it is for petite ladies since most of the reviews complain about length.The dress is not a loose fit. It is more of a bodycon dress as it is very form fitting. I look great and was very pleased with the item.

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3609

A stunning short strapless dress featuring a sweetheart neckline and pleated bodice with sparkling jeweled accents at the waist and neckline. This short dress in silky chiffon is perfect for prom, formals, or any occasion when you want to look chic, sophisticated, and sexy.

6 other products in the same category: