#87 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3637)

$150.99

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

This dress is definitely an illusion! Look fabulous in this stunning cap sleeve short dress, which features a beautiful beaded lace applique on mesh neckline and a faux open back. You can still look sexy without being too bare. With the fashion forward look of a crop top, you can still be comfortable and covered with the illusion midriff, and the fun and flirty sheer layered tulle skirt shows off your waist with a cascading beaded waistband.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3637

Reviews

Grade 
05/12/2016

Perfect and comfy

Comfy, soft cotton. Perfect summer dress for these sultry southern summers!!

Grade 
03/27/2016

Perfection!

This dress is absolutely perfect! Fits me perfectly and I got SO MANY compliments at our Easter brunch!

Grade 
02/22/2016

It fit great, was beautiful

It fit great, was beautiful, and came as expected. It is also a little stretchy, so it made for a more form fitting fit. I am very glad I bought this dress.

Grade 
02/03/2016

5 stars

Lovely dress

Grade 
12/12/2015

Favorite Dress

I absolutely love this dress! I get so many compliments and it's super comfortable. I'm 4'11'' and 135 lbs with 34DD, and despite the reviews saying to order larger, I still got a small and it fits flawlessly. The quality of the dress is really nice considering how cheap the it is, and It isn't too tight or loose in any areas. I loved it so much that I ordered in all colors.

Grade 
08/31/2015

Amazing

It's everything

Grade 
08/26/2015

Five Stars

Great basic!

Grade 
07/29/2015

So comfortable. Will buy another one soon.

I really love this. I use it as a nightshirt. This is a heavy cotton material so too hot to wear here in Las Vegas in the summer, but perfect for the fall and winter months. It does seem to run a little big on size but since I use as nightshirt that's fine and it will shrink if you wash it in hot water and use the dryer first wash due to the cotton it is made of. Feels very soft and falls just above my knee. I am 5'6 at 140 lbs and I bought a size L/XL. I will definitely buy another when!

Grade 
07/09/2015

great dress, great value!

Exceptional value! Very comfortable, cute and can be easily dressed up with little sweater & heels or down with flips. I'm ordering more in other colors! I'm 5'5" and unlike other Maxi dresses I've purchased, this one is the perfect length. No alterations needed!!

Grade 
05/02/2015

I love mine. It's perfect. I wear it as a dress with a sweater over it.

Grade 
05/27/2014

love love so cute

I purchased this dress for my daughter to wear to her elementary school graduation... and she instantly fell in love with it...it's comfortable and so adorable...I had to take it in obviously for her because it is a women x-small not a kids small...but I knew that when I ordered it...also the eyes are grey and the nose is orange but I luckily have fabric markers that I use on the kids t-shirts and was able to color the eyes blue and the nose pink...now it look just like the picture shown...delivery only took two weeks...I definitely recommend this shirt...

Grade 
02/22/2013

Oh la la

My husband was in another world with this one. Thanks for delivering it right on time! It looked great on me and made me feel sexy again.

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3637

This dress is definitely an illusion! Look fabulous in this stunning cap sleeve short dress, which features a beautiful beaded lace applique on mesh neckline and a faux open back. You can still look sexy without being too bare. With the fashion forward look of a crop top, you can still be comfortable and covered with the illusion midriff, and the fun and flirty sheer layered tulle skirt shows off your waist with a cascading beaded waistband.

6 other products in the same category: