#79 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3597)

$215.99

11 Review(s)

DETAILS

Look sassy and flirty in this fun chiffon short dress with rouched bodice and sweetheart neckline with beaded detail.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3597

Reviews

Grade 
05/21/2016

Very pretty.

I get lots of compliments wearing this dress. Very pretty.

Grade 
05/16/2016

Comfy

Easy sundress. I needed it for post-surgery comfort.

Grade 
02/25/2016

YASSSSSSSSS

This dress is cute as hell let me just tell you, at first I thought I was gonna look like someone in Breaking Amish, but then I put it on and it totes fits like a glove. I got a small cuz I'm little and there's still plenty of room for me not to be all self conscious and s***, but I also don't look like a fat lard. You should probably buy this if you wanna get laid in the near future:):):)

Grade 
01/05/2016

Great Outfit!!

Love it! Especially when you wear leggings and boots with it - makes a great outfit and got a lot of compliments. I'm 5'6" around 120lbs and a small fits great.

Grade 
07/15/2015

Say Yes to the Dress!

I usually wear a size 16, and I have huge arms. The rouched sleeves compliment my build. The dress is A-line and flares nicely over my hips. I want this in every color because the material stretches a little. It looks great with flats or heels. I also appreciate the timely service.The only problem is how sheer the fabric appears. You will need a sturdy slip and camisole. I also think frequent ironing is required due to the structure of fabric.Note: The last time I wore a dress like this on a cruise, the wind blew it straight up flashing everyone!

Grade 
07/15/2015

This dress was purchased for its sexy styling at a ...

This dress was purchased for its sexy styling at a can't resist price, and with consideration of the reviews posted. As mentioned by others, it does have a very deep neckline, which was part of the appeal. Definitely not a wear to everywhere dress, but for something more daring, most definitely. A light stretchy fabric, which is hand wash in cold water. The center ring detail does also draw the eyes to the cleavage, if you want demure pass on this one. Construction seems ok, durability to be determined. (He loves it!)

Grade 
07/05/2015

Price was amazing, tops are beautiful

Price was amazing, tops are beautiful. The colors are vibrant! I purchased all the colors available. They are just a little small. But that gives me all the more motivation to slim down so i can wear them.

Grade 
06/01/2015

Ingear Smocked Tank Dress

This is very very nice, love the color! A little too short for me but can wear around the house, I am too old to wear this I was really hoping it was longer as I am short

Grade 
01/06/2015

Cute

Soemwhat small but not too big of a difference

Grade 
11/29/2014

excellent product and buy

excellent product and buy

Grade 
07/21/2014

Love it

This flows exactly liek the picture. I received many compliments.

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3597

Look sassy and flirty in this fun chiffon short dress with rouched bodice and sweetheart neckline with beaded detail.

6 other products in the same category: