#664 Style like (Claudine for Alyce | Bridal Dress Style 7985)

$410.99

6 Review(s)

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Perfect for that modern day fairytale, this strapless wedding ball gown has it all! It features a sweetheart neckline with pleated satin bodice and gorgeous beaded natural waist detail that carries onto a full sheer layered tulle skirt with lace appliqu

Photos

Claudine for Alyce | Bridal Dress Style  7985

Claudine for Alyce | Bridal Dress Style  7985

Reviews

Grade 
12/27/2017

I could also work as a little summer dress very nice I ordered i

I brought this to wear over my swimsuit, I could also work as a little summer dress very nice I ordered it in another color also

Grade 
12/14/2017

It fit perfect! I love the form that it gives my ...

It fit perfect! I love the form that it gives my hips with it's design & cut. Definitely a great purchase.

Grade 
09/04/2017

Love it!

It's a little tight at the chest but otherwise it fits great. The quality is great, and shipping was fast. I'll be sure to order from this company again.

Grade 
07/02/2017

I absolutely love it

The fishtail may not be as obvious once it's on, but the shape is great, I absolutely love it. As for quality I don't know yet, but you're probably only wearing it once anyway. Walking is waaaaaay easier with this petticoat since the front is a bit shorter and the hoops are flexible, and it really makes a huge difference overall. I'm trying to upload a picture, too (click on my profile name -> images...it's right there)

Grade 
06/01/2017

Who knew a hoodie could be this scandalous?

I got this in grey w/black stripe in a medium and this dress is TIGHT! I mean, it fits like second skin. When I held the opening, at first, I thought it wouldn't fit over my shoulders, but the fabric has a lot of stretch and it hugs every curve of my hourglass figure. I probably could have gone a size larger, but I am usually a medium or small in dresses. Though it is tight, it's also made of a nice thick, non transparent, soft fabric that lays smoothly over my big booty and does not show any imperfections or butt dimples lol!I do not, however, reccommend ths dress to a larger framed woman or anyone who has some extra fluff because it will not look flattering. The model in the pic is a great example of who can wear this dress comfortably and look good. This is such an adorable, edgy, casual, jaw dropping little dress and I can't wait to wear it!I am 5'6 and it comes to my knees, and is not a mini dress...almost pencil style. For an idea of sizing here's my measurements:138 lbs, 34D/28"/38".

Grade 
02/27/2017

nice price and wears well in hot areas

nice price and wears well in hot areas

5 other products in the same category: