#63 Style like (Sweet 16 Dress Style 3614)

$219.99

16 Review(s)

DETAILS

Glamorous and girly, this cocktail dress is a stunning treat. Rouched beaded bodice and cinched at the waist to create curves, this fabulous look flounces to the mid-thigh hemline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Sweet 16 Dress Style  3614

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Five Stars

love this wanted the other color but was sold out

Grade 
05/05/2016

Love it!!

I wore it to a beach wedding I thought I ordered a medium but I got a large either way it was great!! Baby blue color!! Love it!!

Grade 
04/15/2016

Five Stars

Soft fabric looks great look colors. I bought in different colors. Great anywhere dress for summers.

Grade 
04/15/2016

Five Stars

my new favorite dress, I wore with belt and knee high boots and it was just perfect!

Grade 
03/27/2016

... V-Neck Chiffon Sleeve Patchwork Jersey Dress is elegant and

The Zeagoo Women V-Neck Chiffon Sleeve Patchwork Jersey Dress is elegant and comfortable to wear. Every woman needs a little black dress and this one is very functionable as it can be worn to the office, out on the town or a casual day out and about.It is made from a polyester and chiffon material that is easy to clean and manage as well. It is soft against the skin and can be paired with accessories to change the look for multiple wardrobe addition.They offer four colors, white, pink, black and green and each one is very pretty. It has a stunning V-Neckline and comes to just above the knee in length. It is a lightweight material that flows nicely on the body and compliments your curves.The sleeves are long and have ties at the wrist as well to really set it off. It accents the bust line very well. I am very pleased and recommend. I did receive a complimentary dress and i am providing my honest unbiased opinion.

Grade 
02/02/2016

I liked the belt it was much to small. The belt fit like an extr

I love the petticoat. Can't wait untillI can wear it

Grade 
01/27/2016

Five Stars

Fab and inexpensive love the playful, flirty hem. This dress fits my body well.

Grade 
01/05/2016

Lovely!!

I'm so happy I bought this dress! I went with the size medium (I'm 5'8" 125lbs) and it fight just right. Short, but not too short. Not super skin tight, but just how I wanted it to fit. Surprisingly good quality for the price too! I would definitely recommend this cute dress!

Grade 
09/26/2015

Five Stars

Very pretty

Grade 
09/12/2015

Five Stars

fit perfect and was great workmanship

Grade 
07/27/2015

Like style and material

Like style and material. I can't expect this item. It looks expensive and elegant! But, its a little bit large for me. Over all. I recommend this item. Cute! I send some message to the seller. They promise to send me a new a smaller one for free! Let us see!

Grade 
07/09/2015

this one is just like the one in the picture

AS I expected, this one is just like the one in the picture...

Grade 
07/07/2015

Great dress!

I love love love this dress. Fits great and hides your muffin top ( if you have one) .

Grade 
04/29/2015

It has the right length and it is a nice fabric. It is a Maxi dr

It has the right length and it is a nice fabric. It is a Maxi dress. I'm 5'5 tall and ordered small and it covers my feet. That's great.

Grade 
07/25/2014

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/10/2014

Perfect Fit

The dress is perfect in length for me, I was able to wear with both flats or boots. The fabric was soft on my skin and does not wrinkle easy

Write a review

Sweet 16 Dress Style 3614

Glamorous and girly, this cocktail dress is a stunning treat. Rouched beaded bodice and cinched at the waist to create curves, this fabulous look flounces to the mid-thigh hemline.

6 other products in the same category: