#54 Style like (Style 4245)

$418.99

9 Review(s)

DETAILS

"Va Va Voom!" You'll be irresistible in this stunning sequin and charmeuse short cocktail dress. The low-cut neckline, keyhole midriff and open back shows off your daring side.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Style 4245

Style 4245

Style 4245

Reviews

Grade 
05/16/2016

Five Stars

I'm in love with this dress! I bought some red chucks to wear with it and it looks great!!

Grade 
05/03/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
03/25/2016

Five Stars

Great price on a nice item, highly recommend

Grade 
03/24/2016

Five Stars

Good stretch. Wore it for a polar plunge so... I guess it also dries nicely too.

Grade 
03/04/2016

Five Stars

This was beautiful! Exactly like picture! Fit perfect!

Grade 
02/12/2016

In Love!

This dress is beautiful! I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but I'm in love! The style is unusual and unique. I've never seen anything like it. I am somewhat curvy. I'm pretty busty (32DDD) and tend to be disappointed when shopping for clothes, because nothing fitting up top ever fits my waist. This dress, however, it's very flattering. The elastic waist and belt help the dress suit a variety of body types (the belt is also of good quality and practical enough to wear with other outfits! ) the extra-small fit perfectly, even the length. It was a little short, but not excessively so. It's a flattering length in my opinion. If you are used to wearing dresses the length should not be a problem. I was very pleased.It loved this dress because it is very ethereal. I even had a few people ask me if my outfit was Disney-inspired because it reminded them of a princess! The color is beautiful and soft, which is enhanced by the sweet lace sleeves and neckline and dainty trim detail at the wrist.This dress was much more than I expected for such a low price! The fabric is not the finest of qualities, I must say, but for $11 dollars you definitely get what you pay for. It is nevertheless a beautiful dress. It did arrive very wrinkly, but I could tell it was only from being folded awkwardly in the package and jostled during shipping. After one good press with the iron, it was ready to wear and has not wrinkled since! The dress did have a slight plastic smell from the packaging , but it didn't bother me because it proved it was brand new!! The smell was gone almost instantly once I hung it up to air out.All in all a great purchase! Looking forward to wearing it more !

Grade 
12/02/2015

Great purchase for a great price!!

I LOVE THIS DRESS! I got it in red and it fits likeep a glove. I wore it to a double shower and I received so many complaints on my dress. It literally was the talk of the night I heard and even afterwards. Lol it was ALL GOOD!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DRESS!

Grade 
09/11/2014

I feel pretty! Oh so pretty... in this dress

I don't know where to start! The dress is perfect. The picture is true to what you will get. Nice deep black, soft flirty skirt that falls away from your waistline. The bodice is not too low for a modest size bust (I am a B cup). It is a ballerina style dress that is sexy and yet perfect for the office. Exactly what I have been looking for for years! The material is soft - that pretty material that just flows when you walk... it is not thick material but that rayon with spandex type of material. I am 5'2" and 125 pounds and the S(4/6) is a perfect fit. I usually wear 6. The dress comes below my knee by about 2 inches. Nice long skirt. The ONLY drawback is it doesn't have directions for care. However, take care of it as you would any rayon and spandex dress and it should be fine. I am very happy with this purchase! Thank you! Shipping wasn't bad... and well worth the time it took.

Grade 
04/04/2014

cute dress

This dress is cute to color is a little brighter on the picture than actual dress it is darker than dresss shown

Write a review

Style 4245

Style 4245

"Va Va Voom!" You'll be irresistible in this stunning sequin and charmeuse short cocktail dress. The low-cut neckline, keyhole midriff and open back shows off your daring side.

6 other products in the same category: