#45 Style like (Style 4267)

$253.99

27 Review(s)

DETAILS

This dazzling strapless number will captivate all that surround you with it's bright paillette sequins and sweetheart neckline.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Style 4267

Style 4267

Style 4267

Reviews

Grade 
05/18/2016

Comfy and sexy!

Wonderful! The material was so comfy and by getting a large instead of a medium allowed me to have a little room so it didn't show all my lines but still accentuated my curves. Sexy but still classy especially if you have small boobs like me

Grade 
04/25/2016

Five Stars

In love

Grade 
04/18/2016

love this baggy dress received it already always wear the ...

love this baggy dressreceived it alreadyalways wear the dress

Grade 
04/18/2016

Love the unique hemline and the simplicity of style let's ...

Love the unique hemline and the simplicity of style let's you dress up or down with accessories. Awesome camouflage with the flowing design! Fit slightly larger which I prefer to... Too small

Grade 
04/01/2016

I ordered the Green Dress in medium and it looks so beautiful. W

Fit Perfectly! I didn't expect it to be long but with a slip under to puff it up it doesn't seem as long. I ordered the Green Dress in medium and it looks so beautiful. Wearing to a wedding.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Five Stars

I love these shirts...No ironing needed

Grade 
02/11/2016

Five Stars

Fits me great, so flattering

Grade 
01/09/2016

Very good quality for the price

Very good quality for the price. I'm a size 0 in jeans and the small is just the perfect size but if you're over size 0 in US size then small may not fit

Grade 
01/08/2016

and it fits very nicely! Pay attention to sizing at checkout and

This is really soft fabric, and it fits very nicely! Pay attention to sizing at checkout and you'll be happy.

Grade 
12/20/2015

Great dress

Love it fit perfect thanks to all the reviews went one size larger

Grade 
11/21/2015

Great buy

I am barely buy something online especially dresses,but to my surprise,this dress was really amazing, love the color it looks great on me .It make you look slim ,so i am really really love it!!!I had recommend this seller to all of my friend.Will buy again from this seller!!

Grade 
09/06/2015

Five Stars

This dress lo

Grade 
09/04/2015

Fall Must Have

I'm a huge fan of the brand and very happy with this purchase. Can wear as a dress with tights or over leggings as a long tunic sweater. I'm 6 months pregnant so I went up a size so I can wear it for the next couple of months

Grade 
07/12/2015

Better than expected

Better than expected... not sure what I was expecting it to be.. maybe some cheap flimsy thing, but I must say. These turned out to be surprisingly good

Grade 
06/05/2015

Five Stars

Love the dress the material is awesome

Grade 
05/11/2015

I bought this for my sister.

I bought this for my sister. She's a very lovely girl. Now she can't take this off. I have to buy more for her.

Grade 
04/07/2015

Stunning dress

This dress is very beautiful just as it looks in the picture. I recommend larger sizes for American women as it runs smaller than average. Their customer service is outstanding, very courteous and responsive.

Grade 
02/25/2015

I'm 5'4" 130 lbs and I ordered a large. ...

I'm 5'4" 130 lbs and I ordered a large. It's definatly a large I should have orders a medium. Hopefully it will shrink

Grade 
02/23/2015

Five Stars

A++

Grade 
08/18/2014

Love it!

It's a little big but at the same time that's what made it perfect. It's a gorgeous dress. It also came early. I ordered it 2 sizes bigger than what I normally wear.

Grade 
07/20/2014

Five Stars

excellent

Grade 
05/08/2014

Not your ordinary dress

Let me start by saying I'm a dude who has little to no style. I bought this dress for my girlfriend because she joked that she needed a new dress. So, taking it as a challenge I looked for the most original dress. Then I saw this beaut. It reminds me of both an oil spill and the gum Fruit Stripe. And you want to know what, it looks amazing on her. Sexy enough for any summer gathering yet fancy with the tied up back. Dress is def popping, so if you don't like attention this may not be for you. But I def enjoyed my gf's fashion show in it lol. Colors are bright and material seems like good quality. Def a winner, plus for 20 bucks it was very well made, Made searching for a dress for my gf actually sort of enjoyable... just don't tell her that.

Grade 
12/27/2013

Perfect fit!

I received this product today and I LOVE it! The fabric is comfortable, and stretches nicely. It is long enough to not give me discomfort, and overall I would recommend this to anyone who is considering it. I didn't realize by looking at the picture, that the collar has a really soft lace material over the black fabric, making this product even MORE than what i expected :) I am truly satisfied!

Grade 
08/12/2013

Very pretty dress

I normally wear a 7-8 so I ordered a Medium. It is a little tight in the chest. Also the dress is not pink. Mine is more of a clay-peach color which is ok since I like peach for a color too. Fast Service.

Grade 
07/08/2013

Just as pictured

Very cute casual maxi dress. However, if you are very large busted, this might not be for you as it is a little small. I am a 36D and it JUST fit. Will be wearing this on a cruise. Great length. I'm 5'4 and I didn't need to hem.

Grade 
04/19/2013

well made cami dress

I typically wear a small or medium. I absolutely love this dress... just what I'm looking for... very comfortable!! great quality!! highly recommended!!

Grade 
07/15/2012

Super sexy and well-made

Great product and very well made. Would not purchase for more $$$ but as is, I love it and so does my boyfriend :)

Write a review

Style 4267

Style 4267

This dazzling strapless number will captivate all that surround you with it's bright paillette sequins and sweetheart neckline.

6 other products in the same category: